Atsuko Maeda is a Japanese actress, singer, and former prominent member of the idol group AKB48.
- As noted in the April 2008 issue of Nikkei Entertainment!, it's often said that she has an "old-fashioned" face.
- Is able to make an origami crane out of a piece of paper only 1cm x 1cm in size, a skill she is very proud of.
- Is very bad at sports, as well as most physical activities in general
- Is left-handed.
- Has very bad vision. She wears contacts while working, but can usually be spotted wearing black-rimmed glasses during her off-time.
- Is a big Yomiuri Giants fan, thanks in part to her father's influence.
- Her nicknames include Acchan (あっちゃん) and Maeatsu (まえあつ).
- In addition to her personal admiration of fellow singer/actress Kou Shibasaki, she is also a noted fan of both TVXQ and Masaharu Fukuyama.
- 前田敦子 MAEDA Atsuko
- July 10, 1991 (age 22)
- Ichikawa, Chiba Prefecture
- 5' 3" (161 cm)
- Blood type
- TV drama, film, variety shows
- Ohta Production
Filmography as actor
See all updates ›
Image Gallery ›
Last updated August 20, 2013.